IKEA has given a solid opening date for its North Lakes store, saying shoppers will be able to do their Christmas shopping there this year.
Ikea Australia country manager David Hood said the construction of the 29,000sq m Swedish furniture and homeware store was “on schedule to open by Christmas 2016”.
Living Local Community Grant
At IKEA North Lakes, we want to make a positive impact on our local community. Are you a local non-profit or charity organisation with a need for our home furnishing products and expertise? The IKEA Living Local Community Grants are about combining our products, home furnishing expertise and our co-worker volunteer leave days to support local organisations whose efforts are focused on helping others.How it works
- Submit an inspiring proposal by midnight, 27th November 2016
- IKEA North Lakes selects up to three organisations as finalists
- Our IKEA FAMILY members and store co-workers will vote for the most inspiring proposal
- The organisation with the highest number of online votes becomes the winner who receives the $8,000 IKEA makeover – comprising of our products and home furnishing expertise, and our co-worker volunteers to bring it all together
- The runners-up will both receive IKEA gift cards
For full details check out the Ikea website